Home   Logon   Mobile Site   Research and Commentary   About Us   Call 1.800.621.1675 or Email Us       Follow Us: 

Search by Ticker, Keyword or CUSIP       
 
 
 
Secure Logon Learn More 
* For Financial Representatives *
and Operations Personnel Only
User Id:
Password:
 
Help, I Forgot My Password!
Benefits of Registration

Commentary
Subscribe to First Trust commentary and analysis.

Bob Carey
Chief Market Strategist
Blog
Brian Wesbury
Chief Economist
Blog
Investment Insights
FINRA's BrokerCheck
Check the background of
First Trust using FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Factoid of the Day Friday, July 21, 2017
S&P 500 companies reported that 43.2% of their sales came from outside the U.S. in 2016, down from 44.3% in 2015, according to S&P Dow Jones Indices. The 43.2% figure is the lowest it has been since 2003, when it stood at 41.8%. Foreign sales reached an all-high of 47.9% in 2008. Asia was the number one region for foreign sales in 2016. Asia accounted for 8.46% of all S&P 500 sales, up from 6.77% in 2015. In 2016, S&P 500 companies sent 65.2% of their declared income tax payments to Washington, while the other 34.8% went to foreign governments.
 
Brian Wesbury - Economic Video Commentary
May the 4th Be With You!

Bob Carey - Video Market Update
Let's Get Back to the Fundamentals

New ETFs - Listing Date: June 21, 2017

  Unit Investment Trusts Upcoming Deposit Information Initial Offer Date
  Click Here  for CUSIP Information.

Covered Call Select Closed-End, 62 7/24/2017
Deep Value Dividend Opportunity, 1 7/24/2017
Income Dividend Equity Allocation (IDEA), 13 7/24/2017
Balanced Income Equity and ETF Opportunity, 1 7/25/2017
Municipal Income Select, Closed-End, 87 7/25/2017
Senior Loan & Limited Duration Opportunities Closed-End, 48 7/25/2017
Brookmont Equity Dividend, 12 7/26/2017
Core Three Closed-End Allocation, 32 7/26/2017
Technology Opportunity, 1 7/26/2017
ETF Growth and Income, July 2017 7/27/2017
Inflation Hedge, 34 7/27/2017
Senior Loan and Dividend Growers, 15 7/27/2017
Health Care Opportunity, 1 7/28/2017
High Dividend Equity Opportunity, 1 7/28/2017
Richard Bernstein Advisors Quality Income, 26 7/28/2017
Interest Rate Hedge and ETF, 17 8/1/2017
Investment Grade Select Closed-End & ETF, 4 8/1/2017
Municipal Income and Dividend Growers, 12 8/1/2017
California Municipal Income Select Closed-End, 62 8/2/2017
Dividend & Income Select Closed-End, 60 8/2/2017
Preferred Income, 91 8/2/2017
Senior Loan & Limited Duration Closed-End, 76 8/2/2017
Capital Strength, 39 8/4/2017
Dividend Strength, 37 8/4/2017
Market Strength Allocation Select, 28 8/4/2017
Election Portfolio, 2016 Series 5 8/7/2017
U.S. Equity Closed-End Portfolio, 25 8/7/2017
New York Municipal Income Select Closed-End, 43 8/9/2017
Dow® Target 10, August 2017 8/10/2017
Tactical Income, 49 8/11/2017
Sabrient Dividend, 20 8/14/2017
First Trust Mobile
Learn about our Mobile SiteGet the latest First Trust product and research information on your smartphone or tablet device!
Learn more...

Institutional Investors
Unit Investment Trusts
Variable Annuities
Closed-End Funds
Exchange-Traded Funds
Open End Mutual Funds

Structured Products
Seperate Managed Accounts

401k

First Trust Indexes
 
The information presented is not intended to constitute an investment recommendation for, or advice to, any specific person. By providing this information, First Trust is not undertaking to give advice in any fiduciary capacity within the meaning of ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code. First Trust has no knowledge of and has not been provided any information regarding any investor. Financial advisors must determine whether particular investments are appropriate for their clients. First Trust believes the financial advisor is a fiduciary, is capable of evaluating investment risks independently and is responsible for exercising independent judgment with respect to its retirement plan clients.
First Trust Portfolios L.P.  Member SIPC and FINRA.
First Trust Advisors L.P.
Home |  Important Legal Information |  Privacy Policy |  Business Continuity Plan |  FINRA BrokerCheck
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.